Tuesday 19 April 2011

Lady Gaga: “I am not full of sh!t, are you?”



Riding the hype for Gaga’s new album before it starts to dwindle, Lady Gaga is pasted on the cover of NME magazine. Posing with her Woohoo zipped and plastered with a see-through outfit, the eccentric singer addresses those who label her as a manufactured act.

“Let me tell you something. If you f*ckin’ rip my hairbow and my wig off my f*ckin’ head, my shoes, my bra, every single thing on my body, and you throw me on a piano with a microphone, I will f*ckin make you cry. I’m not going to start churning out what you expect. If you want me to be a manufactured act, you can f*ck off”

Well, if she recycles what other artists already did, then she shouldn’t be surprised that people overlook her talent and will know her as “The Controversy”.


Not only does she address her critics, but compares herself to John Lennon, in a sense that she struggles to feel completely happy with her songs: "I am perpetually unhappy with what I create," she said. "Even though I might tell you that 'Edge Of Glory' is a pop masterpiece, when it's all said and finished there will be things I dread, and every time I listen to it I'll hear them." She also adds: “In John Lennon's [1980] Playboy interview he talked about how he hated certain songs because of the way they were finished. And they might be my favourite songs, but Lennon couldn't listen to them."

We are all not happy with the songs you have written so far for this era Gaga, because we know that you can do better. Oh how I miss the fun and mysterious Gaga… 



[Toyaz-world]

1 comment:

  1. She sounds like an egotistical freak on the interview buy she gained a bit of respect for that video! That bitch gave her all!

    ReplyDelete