Tuesday 26 July 2011

Rihanna Steams Up 'Glamour' Magazine

Rihanna certainly ain’t giving up on these magazine covers!

I don’t think we can blame her. She is the embodiment of beauty, stye, classiness, fierceness, holiness, wifey material, etc. She also has a very distinctive voice, which she has learnt to control to an extent.

The musical vixen has landed on the cover of ‘Glamour’ magazine. Personally, I don’t really care about the glitz, glamour, and gossip (unless it deals with life-threatening incidents) of any celebrity, but I never complain about hot covers. It just allows me to work with my imagination…

Anyway, I think most fans are anxiously waiting for her next re-release or album. If she continues to create such strong pop songs, who are we to stop her? I find it fascinating that she has more magazine covers than the amount of hits your faves have. You mad?   

No comments:

Post a Comment