Tuesday 2 August 2011

Jason Derulo Shows Off His Steps On 'Future History' Cover

Future History
Jason Derulo shows off his dancing moves on the album cover of his sophomore album “Future History”, due September 27.

The album has so far spawned his hit single “Don’t Wanna Go Home”, which has led to the upcoming release of a second single “It Girl”. The Colin Tilley-directed video has already been shot and will be premiering soon.

The new album is a bunch of reinventions,” Jason previously said to Rap-Up about the album. “I’ve experienced so much in these last two years. When I recorded my first record I was 19 years old and now I’m 21. This record is completely different from the last.”

I’ll be getting my copy as soon as I get paid. This cover is way better that his previously uninspired debut cover. 

No comments:

Post a Comment