Monday 17 October 2011

Beyonce Gets "Inspired" By New Edition In 'Love On Top' Video

Beyonce flexes her feet in her new video for “Love on Top’’, the Australian single off her album 4. The impending mother of one wears a pilot’s hat while leading a troupe of back-up dancers while they mime the lyrics of the song,

The clip then changes from daylight to night and showcases Bey sporting a formal look including a white suit, gold suit, and a black tuxedo. She then completes her modulations and falls to the ground, which is followed by her being sucked back into the rehearsal studio.

Now read these lies!

Beyonce spoke out about this video and claimed that her main inspiration for it was from boy bands. “This song is special to me and I had an idea for the video based on some of my favorite male groups,” she told her Aussie fans. “I remember seeing videos from New Edition, the Jackson 5, and The Temptations, bands I love for their beautiful harmonies and precise choreography, and I always wanted to make a video and be part of a boy group myself. It was so much fun. I put my heart and soul into ‘Love on Top’ and I hope you love it.”

Hold up! So is it a coincidence that this video resembles New Edition’s “If It Isn’t Love”? I don’t buy this for one second. Why should you be inspired and then duplicate the work of another artist. That is not inspiration! 



Bey, I love you, but you have got to stop this now!


Source:[Rap-Up][Zeibiz]

No comments:

Post a Comment