Saturday 9 April 2011

Rihanna prepares to get “Loud” on American Idol with Kelly Clarkson



American Idol is about to get “Loud” this Thursday. Barbadian superstar Rihanna is set to bring out her chains and whips to attack any person who defies her majesty. Fresh from putting her dangerous sex toys away to snatch some wigs with Jennifer Nettles on the ACM Awards with her single “California King Bed”, the singer will perform an unspecified song on American Idol.

I hope that she starts off with “S&M” so that it drives the song to number one and then slows things down with her future hit, “California King Bed”, or visa versa. Either way, I hope it’s just as good as her duet with Nettles. That performance gained her a few country fans!

However, another superstar is ready to step on the same stage that sent her career to new heights. The hurricane, known as Kelly Clarkson, will perform “Don’t You Want To Stay” a country duet with Jason Aldean that has peaked at number 34 on the Billboard Hot 100 and number one on the Country charts. I’m sure it will slay vocally and put my faves to shame!

Source: Aceshowbiz 

1 comment:

  1. My girl Rih better promote S&M! Or I will cut a bitch!!
    I hope she starts with CKB than gets wild with S&M! But I think S&M may be a bit too much for American Idol's audience lol

    ReplyDelete