Sunday 26 June 2011

Beyonce covers Sunday Times and speaks about her legacy


Looks like Beyonce is really promoting the hell out of this album. She currently performed at Glastonbury and will release her album, "4", tomorrow in the UK. She was also interviewed by the publication and speaks to them about her legacy.

"I feel that it's important that I start shaping my legacy and doing things that have a little more substance," Beyonce says. "I want people to think when they listen to my music. I want it to help them through their painful memories, their painful moments, their most happy moments. I want it to bring out that happiness."

We're still waiting on that iconic album! You can read the rest of the article over at The Daily Telegraph.

You can check out the rest of the pictures after the jump.






No comments:

Post a Comment