Monday 18 July 2011

Jason Derulo featured in Vanity Fair


Jason Derulo has started with his promotion!

The singer recently scored a feature in Vanity Fair magazine, which has a short paragraph of him talking about his music and what he is capable of doing.

“Ah, I’m still growing”, he says. “Knowing music, knowing the keys, the quarter notes, for me that’s important. You can’t rely on other people to know it for you. It’s the same with life. You don’t want to put your success in their hands”.

He also states that he feels most alive on stage: “I love it. The person on stage is still me, just a more flamboyant version. It’s Super Jason, with everything enhanced”.

The singer also released a picture of him on set of his latest video, “It Girl”, which will be directed by director of the moment Colin Tilley. The video model will be Tika Sumpter and no release date has been confirmed as of yet.

His latest single “Don’t Wanna Go Home” has been my new workout song! It’s already hit #1 in the UK and the top 20 in the U.S. I can’t wait to hear what he has planned, as I enjoyed his debut, albeit he should use less auto-tune.



Source: [Derulo Daily]

No comments:

Post a Comment