Friday 13 January 2012

Chris Brown Snags Will.I.Am For Second Single

 
Chris Brown is making sure that he keeps those hits coming and has enlisted the help of Will.I.Am to produce and rap on the upcoming second single.

The single, “One of Those Nights”, is set to be released in a few weeks time and will surely cater to the pop audience. I’m glad that we've been given a few weeks to pack our bags because I am not ready to hear another over-produced song, drenched in buckets of autotune that would make Britney Spears sound like a pre-drugged Whitney Houston.

However, I'll reserve judgement, and if the song is as hot and trashy as "Big Fat Bass", then Chris has another classic on his hands!

Now excuse me while I go back to listening to ‘Chris Brown’ and ‘Exclusive’…



Source: Toyaz World & Hip-Hop 'n More

No comments:

Post a Comment