Friday 20 January 2012

Paris Hilton Plans To Drain Kim Kardashian's Botox Out With New Album

Move over Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton is coming back to reclaim her former glory as the reality socialite queen!

With everyone around the world hating Kim, Paris is gearing up to take the opportunity to become America’s most-loved socialite- again – a title Kim has been holding for a few years already. You know, because everybody accepted the fact that Kim replaced Paris, who has vanished off the public radar!

Well, Paris did not take the daunting news lightly and is planning to drain the botox out of Kim’s face with a new album release. However, since Kim turned to The Dream and released one of the worst songs of recent memory, the dated “Jam”, Paris has learnt a few pointers and taken things up a notch - by working with the popular Afrojack.    
"I was just in the studio with RedFoo the other night, so we're going to be doing my new single with LMFAO," Hilton told MTV News. "I'm going with a whole new genre. I have Afrojack executive-producing the entire album. So we've just been coming up with the most incredible tracks." 

 "I've known them since I was a little girl," she said of LMFAO. "We grew up together 'cause our parents are friends, so I'm just so proud of them and all their success and what they've done 'cause they've just created this whole 'Party Rock' brand and it's just so awesome."  

So I take it that we’re about to be buried alive again after “Paris” slayed? You choose. Working with LMFAO might even be one of the best ideas since their singles have been huge. I bet this was all part of Paris’ plan to get her revenge against Kimmy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment