Wednesday 4 May 2011

Jennifer Lopez premieres “I’m Into You” Music Video


Looks like Jenny is finally back to snatch ‘em wigs again! The video for Jennifer Lopez’s latest single “I’m Into You” finally premiered two days ago on “TODAY” show. The new album, “Love?”, is out now, so you people better go out and support Mrs Lopez. I’m hoping that she has an American Idol performance to broaden her chance of hitting #1.

Wow! Jennifer has really been drinking from the fountain of youth. I have no idea how she has kept her youthly beauty for years now, but whatever she’s doing is working. It seems like this women ages backwards. The video consists of Jenny frolicking around with her Cuban male model, William Levy, and glamour shots of Jennifer, displaying every aspect of Jennifer’s luscious body. Thank God Lil Wayne didn’t make a cameo appearance. The video was clearly focusing on Jenny and things would have felt out of place with Wayne’s presence.

"We did it in Mexico in Chichen Itza. It was really beautiful. I've never been," said Lopez. "It was funny because over Christmas, I had my whole family at my house, and every day my cousins and my aunts and everybody tuned in to this thing [telenovela] to see this guy ... I called my cousins and they were like, 'It's William Levy. You've got to get William Levy!' "

Watch Mother Latina in her “Love Don’t Cost A Thing” inspired-video and watch her break it down to a snippet of her song “Papi”.


Source: [Ace Showbiz]

No comments:

Post a Comment