Wednesday 20 July 2011

Trey Songz Finally Venturing Into Acting

Trey Songz
So apparently Trey Songz had the aspiration to star in a movie. Well, that goal is about to be achieved!

Songz has signed to play one of the leads in "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D," the latest reimagining of Tobe Hooper's 1974 horror classic about a group of teens who run into a family of cannibals in Texas.

According to Hollywood Reporter, the R&B singer has landed the main role and boyfriend of previously-cast Alexandra Daddario in the Millennium/Nu Image pic, which will be released on October 5, 2012 by Lionsgate.


"Chainsaw" will be Songz's big screen acting debut - the part allows the budding thespian to be physical, romantic and heroic. This is interesting and should include a bunch of sexual scenes.


Not only taking over the R&B charts, but also my favorite genre. Before I ask you whether “You mad?”, I’d have to ask: How many more times are they going to remake this film? I’d only watch it because I want to see how well Trey can act. I hope it does not turn into a KFC-fried mess, as I really enjoyed the previous two remakes (never watched the orginal)!

Sources: [BET News] [Billboard]

No comments:

Post a Comment