Sunday 16 October 2011

The King Is Back! T.I. Puts Kanye And Jay-Z To Shame On "Nigga's In Paris" Remix

The King is back!

After flopping harder than Beyonce’s belly with his album No Mercy, T.I. is finally ready to show the world that he was brushing off his skills in jail (excuse the filthy pun).

T.I. has done some stupid things in the past but he is one clever dude (listen to Paper Trial). And deciding to remix Jay-Z and Kanye West’s “Niggas In Paris” couldn't have been a more befitting track for the rapper!

THIS REMIX GOES DA F*CK AWFFF!

T.I. really made a song better than what it already is. “Niggas In Paris” was already a fan favourite and this remix should only add to the song’s success. I mean, who else could tackle a song and put two heavyweights to shame with a French verse but 'The King of the South'  ?


Is that an iTunes release I smell?

No comments:

Post a Comment