Saturday 13 August 2011

Kelly Clarkson To Slay With New Single This Month

After months of waiting, Kelly Clarkson’s label is finally ready to release a first single! Kelly Godson’s new tune is reportedly titled “Mr. Know It All”, and will officially drop on August 30. A radio presenter has already heard the song and was slayed in his current and next life:

"So this morning one of the labels came in and played us the brand new track from Kelly Clarkson.  I heard the leak a few months ago, and let me tell you this is not it!  The track is called "Mr. Know It All" and it is AMAZING! Kelly still has the huge powerful voice, but does some new things with it and incorporates some great drum beats and tempo."

"In my opinion the background has a "Just the Way You Are" sound and I instantly compared the vocal to Pink, with how raspy Kelly tries to go with it."

"Unfortunately, I was not allowed to keep the copy, but got to listen to it twice.  The single officially drops on AUgust 30th, but as soon as I can put it up here I will and I am sure you will be hearing it on MyFM!"

Absolutely brilliant! This is the perfect direction that Kelly should be taking, as a dance-pop song would come across as unoriginal and forced and her pop-rock sound will be a predictable route for her. Maybe a Bruno Mars and Kelly Clarkson collaboration?

I can already see your faves handing in their resignation forms...

No comments:

Post a Comment