Thursday 3 November 2011

Justin Bieber Destroys Careers With "Otis" Freestyle

Stopping by at Power 106’s Big Boy’s neighborhood, Justin Bieber took the time to make DJ Premier eat his words up after Premiere denied Bieber in on any of the 2011 BET Hip Hop Awards cyphers. The producer accused Bieber of wanting Ludacris to write a rhyme for him.
"If you ain't writing your own rhyme, you can't do it. So, Justin, you gotta take a backseat on that one," Premier told HipHopDX. 
Well people are about to be shocked after Bieber’s alter ego, “Shawty Mane”, spat some sick verses over Jay-Z and Kanye West’s (also known as “The Throne”) hit “Otis”.

Bieber even showed us that not even tongue twisters can stop The King of Pop’s take over (even if Chris Brown probably wrote his rhymes). 
"I thank Jesus at the awards, I'm never going to hell/ Call me Zack Morris, I'm saving you by the bell/ My girl says I'm perfect, she just loves an imperfect person perfectly/ Personally, I think she is perfectly perfect," Bieber raps.
DJ Premier, you’re wig just got snatched!

Watch the action take place below and be amazed at the kids “hidden” talent.


Sources via Billboard and Def Pen Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment