Friday 6 April 2012

Nelly Furtado Is Ready To Release New Music

Nelly Furtado
The world has not been the same without a new Nelly Furtado album. It has been years since we heard the sexy songstress annihilate her peers with her catchy pop songs, which actually contains some substance.

Thanks to the wonderful world of twitter, Nelly announced the release date of her upcoming album 'TIS, The Spirit Indestructable'. Don't ask me what it means. If it has anything to do with the music and it's impact on the charts, then I'd understand the meaning behind the name.



The album's first single, "Big Hoops (Bigger The Better)", will come out April 17 and sounds like it's pasted with all kinds of sexual innuendo. I can't wait to hear more of Nelly's Spanglish flood my Nokia X-3. 'Loose' is still an album I can play to this day!


'The Sprit Indestructable' comes out June 19, 2012.


Source: [Caesar live and loud]

No comments:

Post a Comment